Traditional in its values but forward thinking in its outlook, Brynkinalt Estate has a wide range of offices set in a beautiful and historic landscape.
Brynkinalt Hall is a Grade II* listed building dating from 1612 and the site has been the home of the Trevor family since 942 AD.
The Estate comprises 1000 acres of agricultural land, primarily used for organic milk and beef production, 400 acres forestry, 34 kilometres of hedgerows and 14 kilometres of public footpaths.
Brynkinalt Estate offers a range of properties to let enabling occupiers to benefit from the beautiful and well serviced area to live, work and relax.
Brynkinalt Hall is a Grade II* listed building. The central portion of the present house was completed by Sir Edward Trevor in 1612.